Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Whistle While You Work

Quick pics of the bed rooms with their fresh coats of paint:


We spent the first few nights on the floor down stairs so we could get our rooms just right :)
Our Daughter's room before.....



...and after!













Our Son's room before...












...and after!













Our room before...











...and after! (Kinda crazy but I like it :)









From the outside the house looked like nobody was living there so I made it my mission in the first week we were there to bring some life to it. So I planted flowers, put up a flag and tried my best to make it look like a home. Next up is the living room and dinning room... I'll update you as I go.

I have been very busy trying to get a job and Rob's been busy getting to know the people from the churches and the town. He preached Sunday for the first time and it went well.

If you want to check out our new church's blog at any point it's www.mckendreeumc.blogspot.com

Love you all! Have a great day! And I hope next time I post I have a job!!!!!!!

No comments: