Thursday, September 16, 2010

Treman

I was very stressed about a month ago and sent Rob a text from work saying that I gave away the next two days shifts at work and to pack the camper cuz I NEEDED to go camping for a few days. It's Rob so he happily obliged. We headed just 20min away to Robert Treman State Park. It was rainy but great to get away none the less. We rented a non-hook up site for $15 per night and got about $30 worth of groceries. Love cheap get aways! Just what we all needed.


Love this one. So like a little boy "Ew Mom."


Watching a video with Jiffy Pop. We had lunch this day at College Town Bagels in Ithaca near the commons and let me say that I can not go to Ithaca with out eating here. They have about 100 bagel sandwiches and I can get avocado on ANYTHING I WANT. I am in HEAVEN when I'm eating there. No joke.

Sewing with Mommy while Rob read and Malachi watched an action movie in the jeep. She was making a little pillow for herself. Hiking at Toughannock State Park (just 10min from Treman).

Mal was very into collecting different kinds of leaves he came across.

That's smoothed stone, not water. If you wanted to you could walk the whole way on the creek bed.

Mal was pouting about something here and lagging behind. So this was me taking a picture over my shoulder to make sure he was still walking but as to not let him know I was checking :)






No comments: